personal messages

Hi Roy: there are two ways of sending a private message:

1) Find a message from the person and touch their name in their avatar box on the LH side of the screen. A little menu box will pop-up and one of the choices is "Start a conversation" - select that and start your PM.

2) Go to your "Inbox" on the upper RH corner of the screen and select it. A blank message screen should pop up and you just start typing their online name in the "TO" box and the full version of it should appear.

Cheers,

Pete

Last edited:
Yup - almost every other forum I have ever seen calls them "Private Messages" or simply PMs.

Cheers,

Pete

PMs - means Private Messages - the plural of Private Message.

PMS is something ENTIRELY different - believe me......:eek:

Of course not Satch....or store it in a buddy's shed and then casually arrive with one day saying something like....new bike? What, this old thing....???

....suggest a lady's clothes shopping spree .....JUST before unveiling the new bike....

Hmmmm, several useful ideas there I would say.

You guys are very funny! Wife found my XS1b frame hanging in my very small shop the other day. I would like to think she is not so smart, but as usual I thought wrong. Shit hit the fan. The rest of the bike is (was) hidden away...... but now the air is clear, okay.... maybe not, project goes on.
Sorry Royboy, we've digressed.

Ahhhh yes, the unsettling sound of a fecal matter-turbomachinery interaction.....

Never a good thing, sadly.

Back