Pictures of Omar's 19" wheel adapters

bowser

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of the adapter bits?

Do the adapters link into/interface with the mag wheel cast area around the bolt holes or just bolt on?

If you just need pics of the bits here ya go(plus a coupla other bits)

NewTracker008.jpg

Inoticed on his website it says spacer tubes to suit 20mm axle, the front mag wheel suits a 17mm axle. Does the kit allow you to use the original 20mm rear axle?

Anybody have a picture of the Omar kit on the bike w 19" mag.
What the max tire dimension when running 19" in the rear with stock swing arm?

Thanks guys...
Racer you wouldn't have a three quarter view of the rear would you... more wheel kir less tire. Nice tire though... what would thouse specs be in metric terms.. 110 80 19 maybe?

Brian, great picture!
Thanks

Lester this is the closest I have to a 3/4 view but it's with a Radian swingarm
radchainguard.jpg

As far as size comparison here is my 27x7x19 Maxxis next to a Shinko 705 110/90/19 both on stock 19x1.815 front wheels
cd3vs7052.jpg

Thanks racerdave, looks great... I like both of the tires too but I am not too familiar with the maxxis. I have had an eye on the shinko for a while, just wish it was an inch wider....lol

Lester I agree the Shinko's a inch wider would look great on a Tracker. It looks good on the front, the rear leave's something to be desired. You can see pics of them in my tracker build thread. Pretty much on hold now for snowmobile season.

Wondering if someone who has an omars kit can do me a huge favour by taking some measurements of the bits so i can customise them and get some made locally? I plan on using gsxr rear brake and have a disc already that i plan on using.

Even just the thickness of the two spacers would be great so I can work out sprocket/disc spacing?

have contacted Omars and they are not interested in making a custom set or selling me drawings:(

Wondering if someone who has an omars kit can do me a huge favour by taking some measurements of the bits so i can customise them and get some made locally? I plan on using gsxr rear brake and have a disc already that i plan on using.

Even just the thickness of the two spacers would be great so I can work out sprocket/disc spacing?

have contacted Omars and they are not interested in making a custom set or selling me drawings:(

Hope this helps..............

001_zps61959abe.jpg

The inside spacer or crush tube is the same length as a front hub inner spacer, just resized to run the 20mm axle. So if you have one of those you could measure that.

Back