Pocket Rocket - Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine ready to go. Just waiting on motor mounts from powder coating and custom front mount from Tigman to show up. Been 2 months waiting for that shit.

full

Hahaha Carbon! It's a trick little mount tho and hope he sends it soon, He mentioned he's throwing in a second for my other build for the wait so I'll be a little more patient lol. Anyways, I plan to pick up my mounts later today from PC, I can use the stock front mount for now.

Finally got my motor mount from Tigman last night. Well one of them anyway. Good quality and makes the stock mount look like @ss!

full

Yeah man tha'ts the ticket! I have seen those and they are nice, but two months, dang dude...........

Thanks man! He mentioned he'll send me another one for waiting but I only got one. He don't respond to emails and his business phone mailbox is full. Pretty frustrating experience

Hey J, better late that never I guess.
The mount does look good to bad he didn't hook you up like he said he would.
I SURE don't see one in my future unless I make it myself.

Yup my thoughts exactly! You should starting making them Carb! I'd think they'll be enough demand.

Hey J, better late that never I guess.
The mount does look good to bad he didn't hook you up like he said he would.
I SURE don't see one in my future unless I make it myself.

I sure like that mount jdizon.:thumbsup:Workmanship looks to be very good.
I went cheap on mine and cleaned up the stock one.:D

Thanks John! Got it from the member tigman. Took him 2 months tho. Probably just going to clean up the stock one for my other bike

I sure like that mount jdizon.:thumbsup:Workmanship looks to be very good.
I went cheap on mine and cleaned up the stock one.:D

I love those cheap little bullet tail lights. I've got one on my rigid Triumph. Road vibes will kill your bulbs within every 500 miles when mounted unsprung though. I can stretch mine to about double that with a fat rubber washer between the axle license plate mount and the light body. Might want to add one cause it sucks being blacked out on dark roads at night!

Thanks man! Your bike is looking dope! ebay or Email James at jandcmaund@att.net and he'll send you a paypal invoice if you're interested. He's got a pretty slick skeleton version I picked up for my other build.

P1010089.jpg

Yup put a little rubber washer on mine. Thanks for tip :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love those cheap little bullet tail lights. I've got one on my rigid Triumph. Road vibes will kill your bulbs within every 500 miles when mounted unsprung though. I can stretch mine to about double that with a fat rubber washer between the axle license plate mount and the light body. Might want to add one cause it sucks being blacked out on dark roads at night!

Yup my thoughts exactly! You should starting making them Carb! I'd think they'll be enough demand.

That Might be a good idea.
I'll give it some thought. It would be a while before I could get around to it.
If I do make one I'll make a few and give You one.

Hell yeah man! And add sissy bars that you fabricated for your bobber build and I think you got yourself a nice product line up :thumbsup:

edit: Add those Custom brake reservoir cover and side covers for brat kits (monster,VI)

That Might be a good idea.
I'll give it some thought. It would be a while before I could get around to it.
If I do make one I'll make a few and give You one.

instead of rubber mounting your tail light, why don't you get a LED bulb? as long as you don't buy a cheap ebay one, you should be able to get away with a brighter (ie safer) light and a lot longer life.

Originally i had an led light but it shook off after a ride. The current light I'm using came off a monstercraftsman license plate bracket I was planning to use. The light does look cool, Maybe I'll re-use the housing and convert it to Led.

Johann

instead of rubber mounting your tail light, why don't you get a LED bulb? as long as you don't buy a cheap ebay one, you should be able to get away with a brighter (ie safer) light and a lot longer life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back