Post the most RECENT pic of you on your BIKE

IMG-20161230-WA0003_zpsmm1yryol.jpg

Wer............... Unfortunately that's what happens when bureaucracy uses statistics to justify an action that affects all when it is a few that cause the situation.

We, as riders, need to encourage safety and responsibility, not just at the base level but also through any related organization to help educate the people who make these decisions at the gov't level. Using money as a deterrent and not mandating safety courses the problem will always be with us.

I can accept this. Well put.

up to you but try spending some time in a rehab ward as a patient (mine wasn't m/c accident but others were ) and you might change your mind , but its up to you ,the people close to you and the poor basteds who have to scrape you up after a simple accident ,anyway I'm out

650-dt1-jpg.92971

That is just wrong, and probably illegal where you live sixfiddy skull.

Ha, ha, Ha, I kinda agree..................No i got this off the net and yes it probably would be illegal here, but then again if an engineer signs off on it...............Some of these big V8's put into small cars are legal if an engineer sign's off on it.................Frame fleeeexxxxxxxxxx

I can accept this. Well put.

I don't understand................My post was about bureaucracy has got it wrong by trying to solve a problem by taking money as a form of teaching us a lesson instead of making every one responsible for there own safety by mandating Defensive driving courses and wearing protective Gear to a Safety standard. No shoes, (look at Jetmechmarty's steel-caps), T-shirts singlets, shorts but Solid boots, Gloves, Protective jacket, pants, and a refresher defensive driving course every 5 years or so. The defensive driving course every 5 years or so for car drivers also

up to you but try spending some time in a rehab ward as a patient (mine wasn't m/c accident but others were ) and you might change your mind , but its up to you ,the people close to you and the poor basteds who have to scrape you up after a simple accident ,anyway I'm out

You see, this is where it starts to get offensive. Ive said over and over i will continue to ride as I ride now and ppl are still like "but if you saw all the skin scraped off this guy like me, if you say all the brains splattered all over." This stuff is unnecessary. Stop it. I will ride like I ride and thats it. Any advice beyond this is harassment. Thats not what this post is about. Please refrain from talking about this in this post. If you want to discuss it, please make your OWN post about MC saftey and STICK TO THE RULES of staying on topic!!

I don't understand................My post was about bureaucracy has got it wrong by trying to solve a problem by taking money as a form of teaching us a lesson instead of making every one responsible for there own safety by mandating Defensive driving courses and wearing protective Gear to a Safety standard. No shoes, (look at Jetmechmarty's steel-caps), T-shirts singlets, shorts but Solid boots, Gloves, Protective jacket, pants, and a refresher defensive driving course every 5 years or so. The defensive driving course every 5 years or so for car drivers also

This stuff is unnecessary. Stop it. I will ride like I ride and thats it. Any advice beyond this is harassment. Thats not what this post is about. Please refrain from talking about this in this post. If you want to discuss it, please make your OWN post about MC safety and STICK TO THE RULES of staying on topic!!

If this keeps up im going to start reporting posts and they will be deleted. This post was NOT made to discuss MC safety. You want to discuss it? Make your own post!

You see, this is where it starts to get offensive. Ive said over and over i will continue to ride as I ride now and ppl are still like "but if you saw all the skin scraped off this guy like me, if you say all the brains splattered all over." This stuff is unnecessary. Stop it. I will ride like I ride and thats it. Any advice beyond this is harassment. Thats not what this post is about. Please refrain from talking about this in this post. If you want to discuss it, please make your OWN post about MC saftey and STICK TO THE RULES of staying on topic!!
This stuff is unnecessary. Stop it. I will ride like I ride and thats it. Any advice beyond this is harassment. Thats not what this post is about. Please refrain from talking about this in this post. If you want to discuss it, please make your OWN post about MC safety and STICK TO THE RULES of staying on topic!!

If this keeps up im going to start reporting posts and they will be deleted. This post was NOT made to discuss MC safety. You want to discuss it? Make your own post!
hold on , offensive.... by saying wear some sort of protective gear because your family might like to see you around and not have to feed you though a straw ... Christ who needs this shit.. one thing about bikes the idiots die young...live long and prosper

hold on , offensive.... by saying wear some sort of protective gear because your family might like to see you around and not have to feed you though a straw ... Christ who needs this shit.. one thing about bikes the idiots die young...live long and prosper

No because, and Im not mad when I say it like this but its simply the best way I can say it, language and all:

ppl keep saying the same thing over and over again like its going to change my mind. ALL of my friends in my area of NYC wear tshirts all summer long riding. Its the culture here and I dont give a shit who doesnt like it. ITS NOT YOUR LIFE. Worry about YOURSELF!

When ppl invade a post, which was nice with pics of ppls bikes, their loved ones and kids, and start talking about gloomy shit over and fucking over its ridiculous, disrespectful and weak-minded. Wear what the fuck you want to wear and once youve made a comment about safety, shut the fuck up. its lame and I dont want to hear it over and over and over, especially in a post that started out as a lot of fun with ppl going down memory lane.

This post is about ppl posting recent pics of their bikes. As of late its turned into a post about safety because ppl think they can change my mind. Not going to happen so abandon that course and stop cluttering a fun post with your intolerance.

Im pro life but Im not going to fucking lecture a woman who has made up her mind to get an abortion. its her fucking choice. We all have a right to choice. Respect it and live your OWN life.

Rant over

Last edited:
Nice looking '75 there Gary - but the gal isn't ATGATT (not that I mind - she isn't going very fast at the time the photo was taken).

My 83 Heritage Special. Took this photo in 1990 when i got the bike, I was doing a photography course and developed my own prints. Made to look old on purpose.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scan0001 copy.jpg
Here she is as it stands. Been in storage for about 8 years because the bike is in NZ. Took the pic last June, going back for 3 weeks in May to get it on the road.
z P1030806 - Copy bri-con.jpg
Have aspirations of taking it to the Burt Monroe Bike races, (as transport), the following year

image.jpeg My 2010 Speedmaster.image.jpeg My titled as a 75' from the year before.image.jpeg What I rode last year.image.jpeg More to do...image.jpeg all of them parked for the winter.image.jpeg Before and after of one my cousin and I just put together a month ago.image.jpeg R6 monoshock setup I'm working on now. I just bought an all original 79' with 4K miles. This one will remain stock. It's not been hacked on like the rest. I like to say, I do what I can do to save things in whatever state I find them. I don't kill unicorns.

Back