Post the most RECENT pic of you on your BIKE

Sorry I read it as 'post most recent pic of your bike' on my Kindle. It's too cold to get on it 'til about March, besides I don't have any fancy shoes.

Sorry I read it as 'post most recent pic of your bike' on my Kindle. It's too cold to get on it 'til about March, besides I don't have any fancy shoes.

It was 66 degrees in the NYC area yesterday. I could never put my bike away from Oct to March. It will be 35 tomorrow and I will ride then too.

BTW that day I was SPECIFICALLY dressed for a photo shoot. I normally do not ride in dress shoes.

october 2016, near death valley
1477010934.jpg

Not recent, not my bike, no safety gear, but I'm thinking you wouldn't mind looking at a few of these anyways. Struggled to make 3F today 2 wood stoves going, thinking about finding a third dog for the bed.
If Katie doesnt keep you warm I dont think a 3rd (or 4th) dog in the bed is going to matter, *lol*
That was actually where the band 3 dog night got their name.

This is from last summer, but it's the most recent picture I have of me ON the bike. My mom hung out of the passenger side of her car and took this on the way back to my house. The sweet dented flamed tank is gone, the tail light setup is different but other than that the bike looks the same even though much maintenance has been done.

Attachments

• DSC03545.JPG
    DSC03545.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 180
perhaps you need jergens? or a quality lotion?
I see you have a camera mounted on your helmet. Could you post a vid of you riding? But realy though. Your health is very important. Im sure your dodding wife and lovely toe-headed children would like to have you around for a while.

perhaps you need jergens? or a quality lotion?
I see you have a camera mounted on your helmet. Could you post a vid of you riding? But realy though. Your health is very important. Im sure your dodding wife and lovely toe-headed children would like to have you around for a while.

Ive posted several vids of me on my bike. This is from this weekend. Me trying to do the ton on my yamaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPoBi7KDFd0/?taken-by=wildejjeffrey

and this is one of me riding a bit crazy over summer. It was a popular one. On instagram it got 23,000 views:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKJOKw1ho4T/?taken-by=wildejjeffrey

ah....ok. That's like 70mph? you will get there.
But really.....you can ignore anyone here, but for the love of Christ, don't ignore your health. If you lose your hands, how will you twist the throttle? open the car door for your lovely wife? Throw bread to the ducks at the park with your children?

ah....ok. That's like 70mph? you will get there.
But really.....you can ignore anyone here, but for the love of Christ, don't ignore your health. If you lose your hands, how will you twist the throttle? open the car door for your lovely wife? Throw bread to the ducks at the park with your children?

I was up to 90. You only saw about 20% of the video I shot.

Last edited:
Back