practice for gp riders......

oldbiker

oldbiker
Reaction score
hi guys i see my favourite gp ride casey stoner got the fast lap record in practice on friday/saturday on his new HONDA .. although it would be nice if in 2011 season he stayed upright rather than ploughing the paddock grass ... i can only dream ..regards oldbiker

I think a big part of that was the complete lack of front end feel from the Ducati (GP bikes). It uses a frameless design...pretty hard to tune chassis flex when the head tube and swing arm are bolted to the motor.

And my favourite aussie racer ever...and Ducati racing legend. When no one thought Carl Fogarty could be replaced...

1 time British Superbike champion and 3 time World Superbike champion on 3 different Ducatis TROY BAYLISS

The true gentleman of WSBK racing. Always out to have fun, and never settling for anything other than 1st place. WSBK was so fucking incredible when he was still racing. I'm hoping Carlos Checa can represent on the Althea Ducati this weekend at Phillip Island.

I even put 21 decals on the factory number plate on my 999

Bayliss%20Ducati%202008.jpg

012720091351064889.jpg

F02.jpg

Is it obvious where my true love really is? Sorry Yamaha....but you'll always take back seat to the big red racing power house.

2530150575_3c9bc75ccc_o.jpg

[/IMG]

Attachments

• 999-1.jpg
    999-1.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
All the electronics are going to, as they did last season, have a major effect. Traction control, abs, these are hurting some riders I think. I'll have to find the article, but one rider's crew chief removed some springs entirely in order to dial in the bike. The rider was "not in control, the bike was", as he said. It'll be an interesting season.

Back