President in town

MacMcMacmac

Failed Hedonist.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
President Biden has come to town today. Sounds like Apocalypse Now outside all day, black Hueys a chop chop choppin away. Hopefully everything goes smoothly, although I wouldn't want to be commuting from downtown today. I can only imagine the OT being booked by the Mounties.

Reminds me of when Pres. Obama came through. I was working near the airport and we all got kettled into our building and the chain link fences were locked up to the parking lot. I believe that's called kidnapping, lol. Anyway, with the extra time to kill I went over to a big window to take a look at the worlds most famous 747 parked up about a half kilometer away. Another black chopper flew over and rotated so the guys in the seats could take a good long look at me. After a few minutes, they sussed out I was no threat. Probably took that long for the men in black scanners to determine date of birth, breakfast eaten, first girlfriend etc. before flying off. I swear they love that OTT stuff. Then the President embarked, and it flew back to Narnia. All the CBC reporterettes went home to wring out their knickers...

That was better than when GWB came to visit. I was on the glass enclosed top floor of a building right across the the House of Commons. I could clearly see the bulletproof glass in front of the door. Felt kind of weird walking around with a big pneumatic impact gun in my hand.

"Don't go on the roof." was all I was told....

Back