"PROBLEM CHILD" 90% COMPLETE from LOLYPHE CUSTOM CHOPPERS

KUSHLIFE

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
this is the 2nd bike to roll out of our small shop in breckenridge, colorado. it's my personal bike and will go to final paint prob this week since we have a bunch of rain forecasted. just wanted to see what kinks may have needed to be worked out...thankfully nothing major. started as a bone stock 83 heritage...

Attachments

• IMAG0949.jpg
    IMAG0949.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAG0950.jpg
    IMAG0950.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 144
  • IMAG0951.jpg
    IMAG0951.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0952.jpg
    IMAG0952.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMAG0953.jpg
    IMAG0953.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0956.jpg
    IMAG0956.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0957.jpg
    IMAG0957.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 152
  • blue dot t-lamp at night.jpg
    blue dot t-lamp at night.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0955.jpg
    IMAG0955.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 166
  • removable rack for travel.jpg
    removable rack for travel.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Nice to see other shops popping up. Some competition will be great for the others.
jefft

Posted via Mobile

for sure- handlebars, gusset kits, fender strut kits, custom kicker arms, brake and gear levers mid footpegs too. did all of those on our bikes minus the levers but will be doing mine for final paint and fab real soon. actually was almost ready to launch company about a month ago but then landlord decided to sell the spaces i've been leasing for the last 6yrs...so i'm moving my auto body/ custom painting/ vinyl sign & lettering biz to denver. we'll launch LCC once i'm down there and a shop almost 3 times the size. will post then for sure. also will carry other parts asap- so many xs companies in ohio and midwest???...need to rep the xs following in the mountains and west coast. cheers and thanks for the post.

michael

The bike looks nice but I feel you need to age that billet crown gas cap a little to match the rest of the bike, its too clean, doesn't fit. Either that or fab one from steel, that would match best.

thanks fellas- i've had a few on cl in the denver- not sure if same ones?? but no bites...maybe i'm asking too much but can only go so low ya know. and on the billet cap...haha- been holding off on final paint of frame and other parts- may paint cap gold to match tank airbrush work??? hok brandywine candy frame and ss black parts for the rest...

Looks good Kush! I think you bought your bike from my brother, Kevin. If so, you picked it up at my house in Aurora back in January-ish. Am I correct?
~Stan

Back