Progress on the 75-B 277 refurbish

rickthefix

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting there, not much left to do!
All the paint and stickers are 2k clear-coated.
Need to button up the headlight bucket with the lamp, but first need to fit the fairing back on and run front turn signal wiring and indicator LED wires.
Going to have a friend cut a couple discs out of black acrylic for the indicator LEDs that will go in place of the ammeter that sat on top of the fairing.
Figure out a new way to anchor the front brake hose & speedo cable.
Cut the fuel lines and install the paper filters and connect to tank.
May be a couple small things left that I'll find when going over it after final assembly.
Whatchathink!

Attachments

• IMG_6094.jpg
    IMG_6094.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6078.jpg
    IMG_6078.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 55
Need to button up the headlight bucket with the lamp, but first need to fit the fairing back on and run front turn signal wiring and indicator LED wires.
Going to have a friend cut a couple discs out of black acrylic for the indicator LEDs that will go in place of the ammeter that sat on top of the fairing.
May be a couple small things left that I'll find when going over it after final assembly.
Whatchathink!
I do remember Corbin custom made that seat.

Whatchathink!
COOOOL Looking ride! Nice colour scheme too.

Rick, I’m really glad you rescued that bike. I believe we both followed that build on Micapeak how many years ago? It was before forums like this existed.

Back