Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

More shiny bits! Mounted up my Caliper and hanger. Caliper will be mounted at the 11'oclock position

64f22bbab55f11e3b908129a84f01860_7.jpg

Considering putting a front fender and short sissy bar. It'll look something like this. Not sure if it's looking to busy. At the very least I plan to run a rear fender.

full

NOOOOOO!!! I don't like that!!!

A LOVE IT!!!!!

That looks sweet! Is that the colour you are going with? I think a front fender is necessary to keep the shit hitting your face, wet or dry! but that looks nice!

Chuck that OG front fender on the back like you showed earlier.

Does not look too busy at all!!!

NICE!!!

Haha scared me for a sec LOL :laugh:. Still haven't committed on a color scheme just yet but I have a few ideas.

NOOOOOO!!! I don't like that!!!

A LOVE IT!!!!!

That looks sweet! Is that the colour you are going with? I think a front fender is necessary to keep the shit hitting your face, wet or dry! but that looks nice!

Chuck that OG front fender on the back like you showed earlier.

Does not look too busy at all!!!

NICE!!!

LOLOL!! That was the intention!! HA!!

I do like that coppery brown rustic textured effect that pic gives out, the "copper" might just go well with the shiny engine bits!

OK all I want to know is did you look at the show circuit times yet in SOCAL. Both of your bikes need to be out there for people to see your work.
Then the offers will come!!!! BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.......HAHA
This kid is the next Matt Hotch of CALLY......:thumbsup:
When you get ready to go big call me and I will give you 40 yrs of DO'S and DON'TS
Looks GREAT!! JD
Be Good

Back