Project BOARDCHOP - Build Thread

I have been playing every week for the last 10 years or so, I got to win it at some point!! LOL!

I'll be up for 7 day bikes! i was going to do that with cars WHEN(See??! Still optimistic haha!) I win the lottery!

Haha got to love options!

aaaaaaaa I want 7 women

Haha I'd settle for any 1 of the women you post in your babes album :thumbsup:

CARBON
Whats the weather like will be down that way in two weeks.
WERE'S the woman!!!!!
I got to get my ass to CALI always wanted to go there. I met Jesse James at Larry's block party when he died and dude can talk started out in tiny garage just like all the rest of us.

jdizon! What the hell man?! I leave you alone for a little bit and you go and start another build?:wink2: By the way, damn nice idea's and design man.:thumbsup: Good for you brother, keep it coming. As always I'll be watching what you come up with...:D

Hey Johann, Looks like your on track for another great looking build, i'm definitely watching :thumbsup:
I'm sure you've seen his stuff but if you havn't you gotta check out Chicara Nagata's builds they are truely art on wheels and i see you have a great eye for the details like he does.

@Johnt3 Haha yeah another one! Think I'm going to need a bigger garage.

@RockingThePartyDJ

Just googled Chicara Nagata and WOW man.. His builds are amazing! Very inspiring.
Really digging this one in particular.

CA1_03.jpg

@Johnt3 Haha yeah another one! Think I'm going to need a bigger garage.

@RockingThePartyDJ

Just googled Chicara Nagata and WOW man.. His builds are amazing! Very inspiring.
Really digging this one in particular.

CA1_03.jpg

So much to like on this bike. Love the how the axle plate is inside the loop.. That seat configuration :thumbsup:

I agree, when i first saw some of his work it was like WOW and the more you look at it the more you notice the fine detail on another part and then another and so on, I can see why they are called million dollar motorcycles.

Voodoo vintage frame on it's way. I should have the bike as a roller next week. Pic of the front-end. Just ordered tires for the invader rims. Planning to go 19 out back and 21 up front.

full

Sunshine on a black friday! The foundation of my build just showed on the porch this morning.

full

Also Took project "hard on" a ride before tear down and paint.

full

full

full

The girls.

full

Damn! I meant to win an auction today for a similar indian tank to throw on the shelf for another tracker, but too hectic of a day and thought bidding would definately get over $115.

Bikes look sick. Love clicking on your posts

Personally I do not like the shape of that tank, but your good eye just makes it WORK!! Looking amazing Johann!!

Like Madel says, clicking on your threads is like opening a present, something exciting to look forward to, and usually a big disappointment when it's a comment and NOT an update!!!:thumbsup::bike:

Keep at it, this one I think is going to be your best one yet!

Back