PWK32 carburettor springs.

Tim L

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi all, I am having trouble setting up my new PWK32 carbs. I think that the slides may not be closing properly. Has anyone found a source for stronger springs. Many thanks.

Check your cable routing, I had to change my cable after dropping bike, kept thinking my floats we're off til I relized one of the slider would stick because cable got pulled too much when bike fell, maybe yours is just pinched under tank

Originally the splitter for the cable was dead Center on the backbone of the frame under the tank. It actually interfered with the tank mounting properly so I moved the splitter off Center at about the 2 o’clock position. All cables are free from contact with any other parts. Thx for the heads up.

My splitter is below the frame tube, cable tied in place to stop it from moving too much. I haven't got the tank on yet and the cable adjusters are wound fully in so the cables are slack and I can only move the slides with the idle screws. The slides move up okay but must be sticking when I unscrew the idle screws.

Back