1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for PA XS650 owners

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MikeC23, Mar 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MikeC23

MikeC23 XS650 Addict

Hey guys,
    I have a ton of original parts that came off of my bike when I decided to cafe it. Some in good shape, some in not so great shape. With that said, does anyone know of a swap meet that would be good to go to to offload some of these. While they are not worth anything to me, they might be great for someone else. If it helps, I live in the Johnstown area.

2. Hey Mike,
    I've haven't heard of any in this area or believe me I'd be going too. what year model is that bike?

3. MikeC23

MikeC23 XS650 Addict

It's a 79 special. I should spend some time cataloging what all parts I have. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I also heard there is a guy out near Heilwood that sells old bike parts. Have you heard of that place, or is it just an urban legend passed around by my co-workers?

4. weekendrider

weekendrider Iron Horse cowboy Top Contributor

S.W. MO
    A google search found this.
    Sensebaugh Motorcycle Parts
    No reviews · Cars
    54 Motorcycle Ln
    (814) 749-0634
    The phone# has been disconnected.

5. CoconutPete

CoconutPete 1979 XS650 Special

A quick scan of eBay "Sold Items" by each keyword should tell you if there's a market for the part or not. I have been throwing all mine in a box and when I"m done I'll do one massive listing.

Posted via Mobile

6. MikeC23

MikeC23 XS650 Addict

That's a really good call!

7. fredintoon

fredintoon Fred Hill, S'toon. Top Contributor

Hi Mike,
    for free access to a targeted market for XS650 parts there's always this lists classifieds, eh?

8. 650Skull

650Skull Dinosaur Lives Top Contributor

Give a little back........... Someone who has helped you may be in the market for a part.

Put the parts up here in the classifieds.

9. MikeC23

MikeC23 XS650 Addict

Well I'll be damned... I used the "Garage" forums so much that I seriously didn't realize that there is a classified section on here!

10. Yeah I know Sensebaugh, he has sold about all his parts, may have a few around, no much, but he's not in business anymore.

11. 650Skull

650Skull Dinosaur Lives Top Contributor

Yea that can happen:doh::)