Question for PA XS650 owners

MikeC23

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a ton of original parts that came off of my bike when I decided to cafe it. Some in good shape, some in not so great shape. With that said, does anyone know of a swap meet that would be good to go to to offload some of these. While they are not worth anything to me, they might be great for someone else. If it helps, I live in the Johnstown area.

It's a 79 special. I should spend some time cataloging what all parts I have. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I also heard there is a guy out near Heilwood that sells old bike parts. Have you heard of that place, or is it just an urban legend passed around by my co-workers?

A google search found this.
Sensebaugh Motorcycle Parts
No reviews · Cars
54 Motorcycle Ln
(814) 749-0634
The phone# has been disconnected.

A quick scan of eBay "Sold Items" by each keyword should tell you if there's a market for the part or not. I have been throwing all mine in a box and when I"m done I'll do one massive listing.

Posted via Mobile

Hi Mike,
for free access to a targeted market for XS650 parts there's always this lists classifieds, eh?

Give a little back........... Someone who has helped you may be in the market for a part.

Put the parts up here in the classifieds.

Well I'll be damned... I used the "Garage" forums so much that I seriously didn't realize that there is a classified section on here!

Back