Wanted - Radian swing arm

Jfraser06

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for a radian swing arm that’s already been converted for an xs650, willing to pay good money. If any body has one for sale or if some one could point me in the right direction to some one that converts them that would be great, thanks in advance

What rear wheel and axle size are you planing to use?? Drum or disc??

I plan on using a disc set up. My bike as 19’ wheels on it now as its set up to look like a dirt track bike.

If your using a front to rear wheel conversion that has a 20mm axle. The Radian is 17mm I believe and is longer. You can use a Honda 20mm axle (longer) and you will have to machine out the chain adjusters and the axle slots in the Radian swing arm. You will also probably have to make some axle spacers to get the correct chain alignment. If your using the stock disc caliper and mount you`ll have to weld a brake stay mount on the top of the swing arm. I`ve taken the easy out and used both a wheel with 17mm bearings (tracker) and bearing reducers (scrambler). If you go with the Radian swing arm be sure to get one with the chain protector as they are no longer available.
Cheney Racing has shock mounts as well as swing arm`s
scrambler work 003.JPG scrambler build 002.JPG Swing arm-spring loop 004.JPG Tracker Build 019.JPG XS650 build 021.JPG

Guy near me is parting a couple radians, I checked, he wanted $250 for the swingarms, each!

Back