For Sale - Radian Swingarms! Yahhoooooo!

mule

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radian swing arms (2). These arms were purchased for $190.00 each. Then I had them sandblasted, I ground off the original shock mounts, hand made bigger stronger ones that take a 3/8" shock bolt, welded on the new mounts, had the axle slots lengthened and enlarged to .750" to tale a bigger, stronger axle, bored the chain adjusters to match and then powdercoated the arms silver with a clear coat. I cleaned them up after P/C, installed brand new bearings and seals, polished and clear anodized the chain adjuster plates and fitted 3/8" Grade 8 shock bolts that have the heads dished and were then CAD plated. If I get $425.00, I'll break even on money spent and these things look bitchin'! They are show quality. Axle not included. I also have a bunch of stock 650 stuff I've replaced with upgraded parts from several projects.

Thanks! Now I have to add to the list (i.e.-budget. :( )

Sorry, didn't notice your "handle". Had I, would have realized who it was and gone directly to your site. Your bikes are incredible inspiration for me. Love your work. Beautiful. Scott

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have!"-Teddy Roosevelt

Back