Rat Bike?

Ugly in the best possible way. It is a true rat, with all the miles, history and practicality that that entails. Mostly we call 'em "daily rider". Nice scoot. I especially like the refrigerator.
I especially like the cane holder up front. Hardcore.

Actually that's an umbrella. I had to reduce the picture's resolution a lot to get it up.

Now, that must take some work! Hanging onto an umbrella, while riding, with a hand shifter. Very hardcore then.:laugh: I bow before this rider.

I hope the bottom of that adjustable wrench is enclosed. It would suck to hit a big bump and have it slip off the bolt!

I was thinking the same, and when I went over to check it - no it was not enclosed. Hard to fathom. Avoid any and all bumps I guess. Maybe the swing arm was welded so it didn't move.

this thread is full of lols haha!!

so you want to "build" a bike that's going to be nothing more than a prop?
i dont see the point of putting a fake bike in the back of a truck, for what purpose?
to make it seem like the truck is transporting the fake bike?
or will you billshit people who ask about it going "oh yeah its got this and that done to it".
I dont get it. sounds stupid. funny, but stupid.

lol at you.:wtf:

Wait a minute, I think we're missing the whole point. The question is why would an XS need to be carried in the back of the truck? ................ Unless it's trying to be a harley!

Look at that, post # 69!!!!! Almost as much fun as the real thing.

My friend and I were just talking about this. He paints cars for a living and does a lot of hot rods. He makes a lot of money from owners he never even meets. The builder drops the car off and gives him a paint code. Then some day he sees the car at a show with someone next to it grinning and saying, "It's mine". He actually talked to the owner of a car he painted for a good half hour. The guy never knew he had painted it.
Couple years ago we were at a local show and we stayed to see the winners. During the hot rod class all the winners made sure it was clear that their car was, "All Steel". The judges made sure that only steel cars won too.

Dr Mac - don't know if it's a rat, but do know it is BEAUTIFUL!
Travis - Your pic is beauty too, but I'd watch out for lice at first, and... how would you describe it to the cops if was stolen (assuming the possibility, of course)?

Thanks for the photos!

Back