Wanted - Rear Drum Brake spacers (1975 Spoked Wheel)

Oxblood

Steel-Toed Sneakers
Reaction score
Anyone have some? I'm putting a drum spoke wheel on my david bird and then one I bought came with no spacers. The ones off of my disc mag are not wide enough.

Thanks,
Matt

Take a pic of whats missing, I probably got this.

Let me rephrase... lol. Take a pic of what you DO have, not including the mag wheel parts.

This is what I got, need more stuff! Also need the splined brake actuator arm on the drum and a drum splined pivot shaft for the rear brake pedal

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

Oh no! Looks like you are missing the dust cap/spacer too... that sucks. I did find a spacer in my pile-o-stuff. I'll measure it tomorrow and let you know if its right. I don't have the other one though.

Sweet! Every Little bit helps. The dust cap off of my mag wheel looks to be the right diameter so I may be able to get something together.

OK, the spacer I have is 15.30mm... that the right one? I do have a disc brake bike, but cant get a proper measurement without taking off the rear wheel. The one on the bike has a shallow groove, and the extra has a deep groove... which triggers my memory as being the correct one for a drum brake, but without measuring cant be certain.

Let me know what you think.

Could be the two spacer off of my mag rear measure ~31mm for the dust cover one and ~23 for the other (the battery in my caliper is dead). What do you want for yours and I'll give it a try!

Matt

Back