Recifer location

hans-eier

bobber Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks.

I'm swapping to Hugh's pma right now. And I'm out of ideas where to mount the Recifer.
I thought about putting it on the little mount beside the upper motor mounts ( see picture)

I know it'll get enough air. But what about the heat from the engine and the exhaust?
Did anyone tried that. And more important does it work???

And another little question any suggestions for a little key and fuse hide?
Not too big just big enough too fit the keyswitch and a couple fuses?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 300
Normally I like the reg rec in open air. In the past I have mounted it beneath the bike to keep it out of the way aesthetically and also in the air flow. Personally I'd keep it away from where you mention.
As for key / fuses, it would be good to see a wider angle pic of your machine so we can make some suggestions. there are lots of small mini fuse holders out there and mini ignitions too - I generally do a quick search on ebay and see what pops up that takes my fancy

Bike looks like this. I kinda wanna have it hidden but easy available.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 257
Or perhaps a plate on top of your battery box beside that chain idler and mount it back there.

Always fun when you are trying to play hide and seek with required electronics.

I'm going to get rid of the battery. I probably put it on the front of the frame.
Any ideas for a electrical box? I found this picture online by I can't find it did sale anywhere...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 273
Back