RePhased XS Goodies!

I want a rephased crank and cam just the shipping thing is a barrier living here in aus.. :(
What if I buy a crank and cam off ebay that is in the states and have them shipped to you for rephasing.. then shipping them out here? I dont know will try work something out.. Getting to the stage of being close to assembling my motor but Im thinking while I have the cases split I may as well make this thing crank! Any advice much appreciated, respect your knowledge in these issues..

.. Chris aka Robbo ..[/QUOTEdid the same bought off forum and had sent to hugh.postage from usa to oz $50 for cam $100 for crank but be prepared for cost of new rods as its not like you can inspect them.bought the crank and cam from daddycycles with the internal shipping covered..quite happy.if you want the cam ground get it sent to mr riggs first he may also do the rephased cam depending how busy he is,even with the extra internal postage still cheaper

Yeah thanks for the stickers Hugh.. Love them !!

And to expand on my last post. It may have cost me $1000 for the setup but I personally think its worth it considering I brought a crank and cam had them sent to hugh, had hugh do the work and then send them to OZ. And i know it will seem like chump change once i kick it over the first time and hear/feel that rephased goodness. :thumbsup:

Also I was quoted a lot more to get the work done here. One place even wanted more for just the work then what it cost me in total from Hugh. And no one I asked would weld the crank. Only press it back together. If I Just wanted the crank pressed together I could have done the crank myself.

Spend the cash and get it done by HHB. You won't be disappointed.

Maybe you didn't look hard enough. An XS650 club member here in Aus, who races 650's, and lives in NSW, has built quite a few 277's. He will do the crank for 180.00 + postage

I admit I didnt spend a month searching but I did spend all the time I could afford...

Will he weld them ?? I've found quite a few places that would do the work but non of them would weld the pins... A few places suggested pinning it but also wanted 3 times the cost.

If this does include welding the pins then please, pass on some details... I have 4 other motors I'd like to rephase !!

No worries 650 Bobber Boy! I know we get a TON of business from AU - and for that we are thankful!

Always taking in Cranks and Cams... I wish I had kept track of the # of 277 Rephases we have done over the years...

So we are doing these DAILY now, it's a very popular modification, and you'll see the results for sure!

Thanks for all your support folks!

Doing a 2-3 Week Turnaround all year long - thanks folks!

10527536_687845624598212_1708732320212124474_n.jpg

Back