Revenge on Cagers with Cell Phones

SINKING78

Oil, Grease, & Gas Please
Reaction score
I found this mildly amusing so I thought I'd share. I yell at fuckers like this ALL THE TIME but this is what I'd like to do:)

I'd like to take it a step further, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

And not just drivers either. People in restaurants are a particular peeve, as are shoppers who hold up the checkout line while they make baby-talk with their (in)significant other.

If some idiot on a cell hits me while texting/driving/etc assuming that I can still make a 911 call I will advise the EMS crew to bring some really long forceps.

I blasted my 124 decibel (measured) air horns one day and this goofy li'l gal dumped her I-Phone right out the window onto the ground at about 35 MPH! That'll teach her to stay in her lane!

I blasted my 124 decibel (measured) air horns one day and this goofy li'l gal dumped her I-Phone right out the window onto the ground at about 35 MPH! That'll teach her to stay in her lane!

Nice.

Whenever I encounter people on their phones with their windows down at lights, my bike can never seem to idle properly... (And it's LOUD).

~ Derek

Old Harley had up-swept fishtail pipes.
Didn't really matter if the window was open or not, I always seemed to feel better after clearing the plugs a few times or pretending it wouldn't idle!

My late brother used to carry a couple of big, black rubber spiders to toss in the car. One of those got lots of immediate attention. He once tossed a plastic grenade in a back window when he was lane changed on. He said it was impressive how fast a car can stop and be cleared.

Back