Ride for Sandy Hook Elementry Victims at Lime Rock Ct.

cliff604

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's early in the season, But there's a benefit bike, truck, and car show for Sandy Hook Elementry school victims on sat. April 13th at Lime Rock race track in Ct. A buddy and I are trying to get our bikes done to attend this event ! It would be great to see a whole line of xs's for the cause :thumbsup:

The ride is today ! ! I'll take some pics of xs's if I make it, Whether has not been that great so were both going on a untested winter projects :yikes:

Good news is both bikes made the 140 mile trip But man it was COLD !!! 40% no sun 40 mph = 10% on the face Not a good day for open face helmets. Bad news is we were the only xs's . I guess when your on the web site you think these things are common, but in the real world they are just not out there. Anyway great cause and they raised alot of money :bike:

Yes it was cold ill try to post some pics of the bikes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 175
Yeh, when your here, it seems like the be all, end all of bikes. but Ive only seen a couple. one was at a recyclers, and the other one was barely running and looked like hell. Thist doesn't include the 71, and 2 1980's my friend has.

Back