Right now I'm listening to...

I really liked that one Robin. It's one of the great regrets of my life that I never learned to play the guitar. I bought a really nice Yamaha steel string, 6 string in my youth but never messed with it enough to learn how to play. My oldest son took it over when he was in high school and learned how to play. You have something like this, don't you? I looked it up once, when you mentioned it.

View attachment 104484
Superb guitar !
I love the coloration.

And she sounds sounds soooo sweet Dude. As we would expect from a Yamaha!
I think that this Yamaha guitar would make a great start to a separate thread in the Lounge. Guitar ownership, guitar fantasies, guitar whatever. 6 string, 12 string, four string. Perhaps you or Bob could start it. I have a few experiences to share, myself. Like Bob, I have always wished that I could play the guitar.............

Dort got me this Lead belly cd not long ago and did a little painting of him for me to put in the cave.
Been listening to it a fair bit.
36744840735_aad68e4eaa_h.jpg

In the midst of the Disasters this North American continent is experiencing, I offer this reminder of the devastation of the Mann Gulch Montana fire of 1949 through the point of view of Dodge, one of the remaining 2 (of 15) smokejumper survivors.

Cry Cry Cry (1998) was a folk supergroup, consisting of Richard Shindell, Lucy Kaplansky, and Dar Williams.

Last edited:
I`ve never replied to this thread before but I found this song on youtube I have been hunting for a long time. I`m not a youtube member nor do I know how to post the song on this thread. It`s "Esoteria" by Dalton, James & Sutton. Great Vietnam era song. Can`t play it loud enough.

Hey halfmile.

Right click on the YouTube video. Copy video URL. Right click in a post here, Paste, video shows up here.

Back