Right now I'm listening to...

Have I ever mentioned that Page is a God?)
Jimmy Page,
playing a vintage Danelectro guitar (with lipstick pickups) !

jim77_live19.jpg

how about a little jazz this am ? i am off to work interviewing new staff member, got to be cool.

i collect vintage vinyl- there is nothing like the sound of this album on a good set of speakers.

1994 studio, acoustic, wonderful.
Tried to skip some Dutch nonsense where the interviewer he named him wrong. His name was just 'John'. He was asked to play in this studio and asked the the interviewer what he wanted. Unload the bus with all the equipment or play just acoustic? He was happy enough to play acoustic.
Sad he's gone...:-(

Last edited:
1994 studio, acoustic, wonderful.
Tried to skip some Dutch nonsense where the interviewer he named him wrong. His name was just 'John'. He was asked to play in this studio and asked the the interviewer what he wanted. Unload the bus with all the equipment or play just acoustic? He was happy enough to play acoustic.
Sad he's gone...:-(

Also sad that Joe is gone.

A really good live album.

Many years ago my older sister had a boyfriend who told me to "get rid of this pop shit. Here, try this". (the former he was referring to the Beatles) Don't get me going on that White album; Rocky Raccoon, c'mon man! For your listening pleasure, the Seattle sound before grunge was grunge! The original garage band! If it sounds distorted, it is. I think they call it tonal aggression.

Back