Right now I'm listening to...

Back in the day used to run into these Canadians playin on being Irish, all the time. Man, if you couldn't get a gig on St. Patrick's day you were definitely doing something wrong. Happy St. Paddy's day all, be careful out there.

Great response. Made me laugh.
I knew I was sticking my neck out on my response. I had a fifty/fifty chance of either being right or offending.

I get a kick out of looking at this now and then. The manipulating the classic paintings with movement gives them a dimension I don't think they're supposed to have! Music genre is known to the kids as "witch house".

Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise
Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies

And if, you don't love me now
You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying
You would never break the chain (Never break the chain)

i grew up out west in the desert, classic story telling tunes (by the campfire with many oat sodas)

Oh yeah! Thanks for that Robin! I’m a big fan of Jesse Cook, he’s in regular rotation in my Pandora stations.

Many may not have heard of Leon Redbone before.............so lay back

Longtime fan, here.
He's definitely a throwback to an early era.
Seeing Leon in concert, one half expects Louis Armstrong to walk in and join him on a chair.

upload_2018-5-1_8-3-30.jpeg

I saw Leon Redbone in the Celebrity Theatre here in Phoenix, a small intimate venue in the round with a rotating stage, back in the 70’s.
He opened for Frank Zappa and unfortunately it was a rowdy crowd, not really in tune with his kind of music.
He was great though.

Back