Right now I'm listening to...

Sorry Jim:rolleyes: The Lovell sisters are one of those UTube hidden gems that kinda pull you right in, trust me I know how it is.

G'day all,

Just bought myself a copy of James Taylor "American Standard", old time however still has the cool groove that James has.

Have a listen, will bring back some memories.

GeeDub
cat.jpg

Pert near sandstone
I am the walrus

Last edited:
“I guess I just process death differently than some folks. Realizing you’re not going to see that person again is always the most difficult part about it. But that feeling settles, and then you are glad you had that person in your life, and then the happiness and the sadness get all swirled up inside you. And then you’re this great, awful candy bar, walking around in a pair of shoes.” John Prine

Well, John Prine made it to heaven yesterday.
Let's not even talk about the C-virus part.
Instead, have a vodka and ginger ale.

“I guess I just process death differently than some folks. Realizing you’re not going to see that person again is always the most difficult part about it. But that feeling settles, and then you are glad you had that person in your life, and then the happiness and the sadness get all swirled up inside you. And then you’re this great, awful candy bar, walking around in a pair of shoes.” John Prine

Back