Right now I'm listening to...

Love those guys! Forget the toothless hillbilly schtick, they are very good musicians.:thumbsup:
Unfortunately there's a lot of good musicians who only gain any initial notoriety by implementing some sort of schtick. That's what it take to rise above rest and be noticed in todays overabundance of social media and U-tube.

As a failed guitarist turned drummer; I used to do lighting rigs at local gigs.
Q-Tips were the best live act around at the time featuring Paul Young who went on to bigger things.

Around 5:40 and Steve Hackett comes in to touch yer soul....... early Genesis with Peter on vocals and Phil putting all his effort into some masterful drumming.
If I could only find an uninterrupted "Cinema Show" and "Aisle of Plenty" without a dam commercial betwixt the two...... guess I'll have to hit the turntable for that'n.

ELP.
That song could be interpreted as an enlightened revelation to the human condition or just Greg Lake placating a one night stand groupie......
Looking through Windowpane while listening to Tchaikovsky and seeing the notes flow through the air above is an experience....or so I've been told........

Back