Ripped off again

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
This is getting old and not cool.
Got some emails asking when did I open up a shop in Florida and could they come see the bike in the add to buy. Well as we all know I am retired and do not build anymore but its not cool to take one of my bike build pictures and run a add for your shop saying you have this bike for sale when I know you don't and who does own it now. Plus you took a picture from 2009 when I lived in NY and have that picture in add selling that bike.
I don't care if someone downloads any of my bike pictures for personal use but when you are using it for your business and telling people you have it for sale that's false advertisement. So now Wefindmotorcycles.com Please remove my Picture of one of my builds or change the add .
Any one know this guy please give him a heads up before my Lawyer does I have been down this road before and no email response from them.
Picture of bike used below he does not have this bike please no more emails its not for sale.http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mpo/5435354209.html This is the add

Thanks

Attachments

• l.gif
    l.gif
    210.9 KB · Views: 236
What's the dude trying to sell? A pic of your bike? People are brain dead these days. Every scam in the book. I had a guy trying to sell me a parts bike where he pulled the photos from the first page of google images. Should of least went to the 2nd or third. Lol
I confronted him and he still didn't give me a straight answer. Lowlifes.

No his add says that he has the bike and it has a PAMCO and PMA installed HAHA
That bike was sold for $3500.00 in 2009 and had TCI and stock alternator and the guy who owns in now in NJ still runs it the same way but it looks like this now.

Attachments

• jay bk.jpg
    jay bk.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 212
scammers. I saw a add on ebay that the seller had a new xbox box, new condition, comes with new controller box, and only wanted $100.
looks like its been flagged for removal.

looks like this guy has a shop and selling motorcycle parts but if you are going to rip off a 2009 picture and claim you are selling bike that's a bad start. If his add said building bikes like these in picture I would not have made the phone call for the warning letter.
I have had shops since the 70's and been in court so many times for stupid things that people though they could sue me for. Now I won more than I lost and that's business here on the east coast everyone is right and you are wrong. So I had to learn the system to keep my motorcycle shops and tattoo shops out of court . You don't use others info without asking and you make sure each customer sits down and does a punch list on parts. I had two guys try to get me on that and I just pulled out the punch list and said is that your name done. Everyone want's to open big and look good. I would have never know but two people and one of the guys who worked for me who now lives a couple miles from this shop in FL contacted me and said when did you start to build again and when did you buy that bike back. Its just too funny hope he takes it down.

Back