Road Trip

I know, right?

OTOH, riding a bike on I90 would scare the whey out of me. Bad enough in a two ton cage!
I loathe the superslabs and would not ride any bike on the interstates anymore..I have done more than my share of LD riding across this country..I no longer desire to ride LD. I no longer desire the boredom of interstate travel..and most of all I do not want to mix it up with truckers and stupid cagers on their fuckin cell phones...
It used to be that interstate travel was safer than taking local roads...i dont believe any of that is true anymore...they have become a big behavioral sink for people who dont want to take responsiblity for their actions..The interstates have become death roads...fuck that...I'll take my chances on 2 laners...

Last edited:
I know, right?

OTOH, riding a bike on I90 would scare the whey out of me. Bad enough in a two ton cage!
Dont blame you one bit..i would do exactly the same thing..enjoying my Volvo in far greater comfort and safety...

Last edited:
Made it back this morning.

If there's a time of day or day of week that I-90 and I-495 aren't a complete zoo, I haven't found it.

Rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. No major construction or traffic slow-downs.

Also 4 wheeling camping w allison 4 a couple days saw the sign and stopped. A big garden of concrete and broken glass sculpture from 20's n 30s.
glass.jpg
glass2.jpg

Last edited:
Back