Rocker shaft end plugs.

toglhot

First class butcher.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I had to replace the rocker shaft plugs on my bike, but when I saw the prices I looked elsewhere. Found some for a little over $1.20 each. That was some time ago, so price has probably gone up a little since then, but they'd still be cheaper than OEMs.

I entered the size thread I wanted on ebay and these stainless Allen screws came up, I think they were something to do with an EGR valve for a car. Can't remember the thread size, but if you measure the thread size and enter that along with stainless and Allen heads something will come up.

Attachments

• WIN_20220205_10_10_42_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220205_10_10_42_Pro.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 99
Too long ago, can't remember. Just put the size and thread in, something should come up, there were heaps of adds for these bungs, I just picked the cheapest. This was in Australia, but you guys have access to more stuff than we do. That was $1.20 Aust, so should be cheaper in the US.

Nope, was only a couple of years back when I put the motor together. So there you go, somethings in Oz ARE cheaper. Just had a look on Oz ebay, not available here anymore, must have just been lucky. You could always make some with a slotted head, pretty easy to make from 304.

Last edited:
Back