Roll call

I have two brothers living in Utah, that isn't too far from the Northwest. I may just splash in over sometime.

I am here too, might have to contend with a cyclone, cat 4 possible which is pretty bloody evil.....but I did ride in the rain today....just cannot keep off the beast..

IMG_0927.PNG

Cyclone ? Don't think I've ever tried to ride in one of those..... not even remotely ! though passing some of these 18 wheelers has gott'a be a close faxcimily ! LOL
I gave up.... too much rain/snow I hauled the bike back into the shop and started shinning up the RH sidecover !
hehehehe couldn't thnk of anything else the o'l girl needs besides perhaps swing arm bushings.... Hay that an idea ! make my own ! LOL
Bob...........

Hey BKIII, just rain at the moment, with 35 knots of breeze, but the worst is coming, 260 kilometer breeze (150 mph, around 135 knots at the evil bit)....yesterday it was just normal rain, but I needed a ride. Welcome to the forum too.....
Cheers Mick

IMG_0928.PNG

thanks Mick
at winds over 90MPH it's a good idea to Hide. anything can become a mean projectial even trailer houses !!!!!
if you got 150mph winds comming RUN !!!!!! GTF out'a there ! go visit a friend a long way away !
its not something to watch it is something to get away from...... a tree limb can kill you at that speed !
not to mention Trash !
if your going to stay there Duck and cover..... that will blow the motorcycle over if left out in it ! anything you tie it to may leave as well !
hang in there and hang on !
Bob...........

keep your head down mick and be safe , doesn't look like it has to deviate much to give you a direct hit , by the way if it does watch out for the eye its amazing to exsperance if you have never seen it , we got the eye twice here on the tablelands ,good time for quick repairs before it comes back with the wind in the reverse direction so when I say quick I mean very quick

The low lands have been evacuated Skull, blowing here now a good 40 knots of breeze.
My interactive chart is on the table, plotting the direct line from the last known position...a tad sad for us as we're in the firing line....
The ear plug on the top right is the cyclone, I'll add a maker for the position of our home...
IMG_3696.JPG

I dont mean to be a cunt, but this thread was started to have a roll call of the northwest area. Just to find out who is within this region.
Sorry for your storms.

No worries mick. Check in when your in the area. I have three runners . A chop, cafe, and a mostly untouched xs1b. Im sure one would suit you for a few hours.

Post 4 is about the UK weather...........................................I'll delete my post so you don't have to lower your self to swearing.....................

Just hope you are all safe in the Northwest

Angus67, if your looking for others in the northwest you might be supprised to know I am not far away, Steamboat Island. Wouldn't catch me riding in today's fine weather and besides bike is still I pieces.

Back