Feedback for SangreDeDios

650Skull

Cockytoo
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Bought some parts from SangreDeDios, good to deal with as we had shipping problems and there was good communication, and things worked out.

The parts were good and as i said good communication and the thing to remember is, things don't always go to plan and patience and communication is very important then.

Thanks SangreDeDios. ride safe

Bought a chain from Sangre. Shipping took 14 days although I did tell him I was in no rush. Chain arrived with the wrong master link which did not fit the chain.

Bought an exhaust from SangreDeDios. There was some shipping problems that came up, so it took longer to get to me, but he corrected the mistake and more than made up for it. The part was great and I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.

same as above bought a front wheel. took two weeks to ship. on top of that the rim was all chewed up from taking the tire off. Was promised a partial refund waited and then waited some more. And then was told he would square up after he sold a set of carbs on here. Well while browsing the classifieds I see he sold a set to a guy and he's been waiting for some time for them. seems like he has good intentions but no follow through.

This guys sucks. Took my money really quick. I have yet to see the parts. Asked me to send paypal as friend/family, I did figuring I could trust folks on the board. Now I cant dispute the transaction on paypal, so I will have to dispute it with visa. He keeps saying that "its on the way" but I'm done with it.

Umm yeah you forgot to mention that you received them lidirtrider. But yeah I suck. I may not be the quickest with shipping but Im not out to rip anyone off.

Back