For Sale - Selling in the spring

scanney

RP McMurphy
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 1972 Yamaha XS650 (XS-2) I intend to sell in the spring. I've completed a partial restoration and it is mostly original. I've enjoyed working on it, but have come to the conclusion I am not a collector and enjoy riding more than anything. I've owned many bikes through the years and intend to buy a modern motorcycle for the joy of riding. Any suggestions as to where and how to sell it. I sold three bikes earlier this year (craigslist and FB marketplace) without too much trouble. However, I'd like to avoid the masses and appeal to collectors out there. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Oh, and see pics. 1972 Yamaha XS650 1II.jpg 1972 Yamaha XS650 IV.jpg

Attachments

• 1972 Yamaha XS650 V.jpg
    1972 Yamaha XS650 V.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 1972 Yamaha XS650 VI.jpg
    1972 Yamaha XS650 VI.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 201
Hello, I have a 1972 Yamaha XS650 (XS-2) I intend to sell in the spring. I've completed a partial restoration and it is mostly original. I've enjoyed working on it, but have come to the conclusion I am not a collector and enjoy riding more than anything. I've owned many bikes through the years and intend to buy a modern motorcycle for the joy of riding. Any suggestions as to where and how to sell it. I sold three bikes earlier this year (craigslist and FB marketplace) without too much trouble. However, I'd like to avoid the masses and appeal to collectors out there. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Oh, and see pics.View attachment 179308 View attachment 179309
You could start with the classified on this site?

Back