Server outage, over, Whew

Man going cold turkey is TOUGH!
Yeah.... tried to log in this morning....

Sad Minion.gif

Altho I started experiencing XS650.com starvation about noon est, the outage did provide me with the opportunity to reach out to a couple motorcycling buddies on the phone and have an extended, overdue conversation.

Then I put the boots on to visit an elderly neighbor who doesn't even own a computer.

Yeah I tried to log on this morning with no luck. At noon I started to panic and at 2:00 I almost jumped ship and called the Indian dealer for a new FTR1200-S. Good thing they were closed on Monday! The XS650 Forum came back on line, I snapped out of it and I still have my down payment in the bank. I guess that doesn`t matter because they were closed today too.:shrug:

Yeah, I tried to log-on and HOLY SH!T - no XS650.com! :yikes:

My entire day went sideways - my knee bend dropped back to 14 degrees (dammit :cussing:) - until Dude called and I got my XS650 fix.

My bend angle immediately jumped up to 122 deg., I did 1.25 km on the stationary bike, climbed the stairs a couple of times and ate two tangerines.

All is well with the world again. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried to log-on and HOLY SH!T - no XS650.com! :yikes:
My entire day went sideways - my knee bend dropped back to 14 degrees (dammit :cussing:) - until Dude called and I got my XS650 fix. My bend angle immediately jumped up to 122 deg., I did 1.25 km on the stationary bike, climbed the stairs a couple of times and ate two tangerines.
All is well with the world again. :)

Hi Pete,
I was fighting with my computer to put back all the stuff that had somehow gotten unavailable overnight so blamed IT for the missing connection.
After a while XS650.com came back up along with the note that said it'd been down but I still have to remember what I did to get the other stuff back on.
And you ate two tangerines? Those small easy-peel relatives of the orange or a euphemism for something kinky?
I know how you can get when you are emotionally stressed.

Back