Server outage, over, Whew

And you ate two tangerines? Those small easy-peel relatives of the orange or a euphemism for something kinky?
I know how you can get when you are emotionally stressed.

Nope - two real once-live tangerines. They are easy to peel, taste good and help to keep me regular which, with all the oxy-codenes I am popping to control the pain, is not easy.

Thank goodness for little citrus fruits and Dude's phone call....I was about to break out the Sawzall and start doing some of my own knee surgery.

Pete

Last edited:
Hi signal,
I reckon that with the original topic of the outage being over and Pete's outage now being blocked by oxy-codones
your Kiwi fruit will be just the t(r)opic needed to get him moving again.
And Pete, lay off them drugs. They paralyze your bowels just fine but aspirin or Ibuprofen are better at pain relief.

And Pete, lay off them drugs. They paralyze your bowels just fine but aspirin or Ibuprofen are better at pain relief.
When they did my knee Pete, the doc. gave me 5 days of Oxy. Said that's all you get. After that, non-narcotic pain killers. I stretched 'em out to about 8 days. Get off 'em soon as you can buddy... they ain't good for ya.

Guess I was very lucky or the doc was very good as when I had the surgery on my hand doc she did give me a 4 or 5 day prescription of Oxy which I never felt the need to pick up from the druggy! Did take a couple Ibuprofens once a day for a few days but then decided to stop that to.

Then again I just had a little 3 1/2 inch cut up the back of my wrist and a couple tendons tied in a knot! Not some major work with the sawsall and cordless screw driver tools!

I'm still surprised that I have gone just short of 69 years without one broken bone! Worst thing was a torn rotator cuff or the ruptured appendix thing.

Back