She's Gone!

pregrid

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Just left with the happy new owner. It's gone to a good home. I feel really wierd right now. Richer, but wierd. Guess I'll get over it but I'm kinda lost right now.

byebye001_zps8b78a769.jpg

byebye002_zps10967dcf.jpg

:(

When I was gathering up ideas for how I want to do my XS, I stumbled upon that bike and I have to say, it really blew me away. I'm totally jealous of the new owner!

Kind of bittersweet. I look forward to your next build and I know that it will turn out kick ass like the last one.

When I was gathering up ideas for how I want to do my XS, I stumbled upon that bike and I have to say, it really blew me away. I'm totally jealous of the new owner!

Looking forward to your next build. :thumbsup:

Sorry for your loss!

She'll be missed.

Now, hurry up and get started on a new build, I'm anxious to see what your going to do next!

Kind of bittersweet. I look forward to your next build and I know that it will turn out kick ass like the last one.

Thanks fellers, the fun really was in the build! Kinda leanin' away from another XS650, wanna do something different, maybe a 2 smoke.

thCAHFDTN4_zps635012e9.jpg

Baddest 2stroke ever. Even KR said they didn't pay him enough to ride that thing again.

Hell yeah Pregrid. Like you said, the fun is in the build. Maybe an old school Triumph for the next. Its certainly on my to build list

Go sit in the empty garage while nursing a beer it'll come to you. I happen to know of this 67 Atlas basket case. Engine rebuilt. would make a perfect period cafe.....

Time for another country of origin. You have a husky right(swede)? You had a Yamaha(japanese). Whats next German, british Italian, American, Spanish??????

I was into 2strokes for awhile. Go find a decent rd350 or 400 and build a sick cafe and so us some eye candy. The kawasaki 2smokes cost a fortune.

Go sit in the empty garage while nursing a beer it'll come to you. I happen to know of this 67 Atlas basket case. Engine rebuilt. would make a perfect period cafe.....

You got my attention with that! Frame and papers? :popcorn:

I really hate to see this - mostly because I feel used. Pregrid, you milked us for all the info you could - then you up and sell the bike. You should have sold that ATK, KTM, ACU, MTI, ..... whatever that oddball bike is you love so much. BUT - not the 650. Yes, build another 650 - just don't expect any help from me. I've got your number dude and it's 2774653 (look at the numbers and corresponding letters on an old rotary phone). I'm VERY disappointed here. And I'm not in the habit of kicking dogs but I am rethinking that, lol.

Once you do start a new build,

I know im not the only one here who will want to follow it! Keep us updated for sure.

Back