Wanted - Shorty Shocks

MN_TX650

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for 10.5" or 11" shocks for my brat bike. Preferably black...in good shape. Let me know what you might have! Thanks!!

I have some brand new 10.5" that I just bought from 650Central (chrome).
I paid $100, they showed up, I put them on the bike for my wife to ride, then she found another bike and I put the old shocks back on the XS. I would sell them for $75

I don't see 10.5" shocks listed on the 650 central site? Really hoping for black shocks, but still might be interested. Any pictures?

I have a set of black shocks, not to sure the length of them if you are interested I can check tonight when I get home

Posted via Mobile

Possibly...if they are 10.5" and in good shape. Still waiting to hear back from badduc on his too

When I bought these, I thought Mike had said they were 10.5", but maybe they were 11". I did pull the top metal part of the bushing out as it wouldn't fit on the XS. I do still have them. I also had to grind the bottom metal bushing about 1/8" to fit in the lower bolt area.

full

I will have to think on it some. Check with Roy boy first. If he doesn't want em, let me know. I appreciate you checking the length for me!

Back