1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Show me some creative kickstands/sidestands

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SangreDeDios, Mar 11, 2014.

1. SangreDeDios

SangreDeDios XS650 Addict

Looking to do something creative for a sidestand on a frame I'm working on.
    Originally I was gonna move it to the rear but would like to see some interesting ones people have done.
    Anyone got anything?

2. I'm not telling so some won't do it befor I get mine done sorry the last time I came up with something new a few people copied it so mine was old news when i got it done.but
    how about a center stand on a hardtail never seen that befor.

3. SangreDeDios

SangreDeDios XS650 Addict

Lol it's just a stand man. I'm sure everything has been done already. I feel you tho.

I was actually considering something along the lines of a center stand. Just want to make it small enough to tuck under the frame neatly.

There was a blue hardtail xs a few years back that used a center stand, can't find pictures of it.

4. Ya I was just kidding around. the center stand I'm looking into building one that looks cool that would work on a hardtail:bike:

5. wherearewe

wherearewe Rub on Ya Titties

You could carry a brick around in a bag and use that to prop it up.:bike:

6. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

XS1B sidestand, nothing fancy, just had some clearance issues...

Attached Files:

7. jdizon

jdizon XS650 Guru

I've seen a center stand on a hardtail xs650. I'll go through my picture collection and try to find it. Here's one done on a harley Board Tracker.

[​IMG]

8. jdizon

jdizon XS650 Guru

I went with a monstercraftsman kickstand with internal spring. Simple and clean.

[​IMG]

9. willyguzzi53

willyguzzi53 XS650 Addict

jdizon you build some really cool bikes but where you live must have gas stations every 6 blocks. LOL

10. I have been on a look out for something custom. But my kick stand is like 3-4 " so I'm very limited lol