Show me some creative kickstands/sidestands

SangreDeDios

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking to do something creative for a sidestand on a frame I'm working on.
Originally I was gonna move it to the rear but would like to see some interesting ones people have done.
Anyone got anything?

I'm not telling so some won't do it befor I get mine done sorry the last time I came up with something new a few people copied it so mine was old news when i got it done.but
how about a center stand on a hardtail never seen that befor.

Lol it's just a stand man. I'm sure everything has been done already. I feel you tho.

I was actually considering something along the lines of a center stand. Just want to make it small enough to tuck under the frame neatly.

There was a blue hardtail xs a few years back that used a center stand, can't find pictures of it.

Lol it's just a stand man. I'm sure everything has been done already. I feel you tho.

I was actually considering something along the lines of a center stand. Just want to make it small enough to tuck under the frame neatly.

There was a blue hardtail xs a few years back that used a center stand, can't find pictures of it.

Ya I was just kidding around. the center stand I'm looking into building one that looks cool that would work on a hardtail:bike:

XS1B sidestand, nothing fancy, just had some clearance issues...

Attachments

• XS1B-Sidestand01.jpg
    XS1B-Sidestand01.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,173
  • XS1B-Sidestand02.jpg
    XS1B-Sidestand02.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 869
I've seen a center stand on a hardtail xs650. I'll go through my picture collection and try to find it. Here's one done on a harley Board Tracker.

Spedbowl%20%283%29.jpg

Back