<sigh> yet another Craigy'slist deal...

This is a Text Book example of a "No Brainer". I can`t believe the guy posted this 5 hrs ago and it`s still there. If this was in Ks. It would already be in my garage.

Dang - THAT is a nice looking bike that is appears to be complete, running and fully functional with a title - for well under $1000 USD.

It even has a manual transmission! ;) The starter hairclip fix will cost $20-40 and a bit of carb cleaning and somebody’s going to have a really nice ride.

I just hope they don’t own a Sawzall...:yikes:

Well dang, sorry to get everyone salivating... I didn't see it until 4 hours after it was posted or y'all mighta had a sporting chance. What's protocol as far as posting ads we find? Yes? No? I thought, "sure as hell--the ad will be gone as soon as someone clicks on it..." Maybe I should make the ad into a .pdf file so everyone can see "the one that got away" sort of thing?

Hi Rick. There is a regular Craigslist Postings in the Classifieds section of this forum. Thanks for your post. Always nice to see a legit CL bike for sale.

Well looks like another one gets away................looking for a cheap one in the NW............

Back