Similar to how I am going to act . . . .

alfredo

1978 xs650 Special
Reaction score
Similar to how I am going to act when I get my bike running for the first time since tearing it down. It's been over a year now, and I am seriously anxious!

you have to click the image below. site won't let me embed viemo videos:shrug:
HwWeX.png
click to view the video

I think he needs to get a new pair of pants now and have a smoke. I felt the same way with mine.:laugh:

That's such a great feeling. :) I remember the first time I ever got mine started. I was like a giddy little kid. :) Still feel pretty much that way whenever I (occasionally) manage to do something right. :)

I do that every time it starts up in the morning.... my neighbors are starting to complain.

p!nK

The first time I started mine the neighbors called the cops! They told the cops I was reving a stock car. When the cops came they wanted to know where it was, that was when I knew I had the right mufflers on the bike.:laugh:

That's how acted also when I got my bike home. My neighbors will be giving me the stink eye also when I install the drag pipes.

I watched that show on DIY I think and he did some cool projects.

wow. surprisingly simular to mine! if my dad wasn't yelling when filming it, he prolly would've danced around, too.

yeah. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready i can barely sleep. it's getting crazy over here ;)

I actually know what you mean. Back whenever I first fired mine up in my kitchen :laugh: and right now I'm in huge anticipation of finishing up the rephase and 750 upgrade. Then I gotta paint this engine up and polish off the fins. :banghead: = anticipation

Back