Sketchy Ace Hardware Ad

aaronrocker

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Ace using pictures of the old snapon soft handle screwdrivers on there ad?:wtf:

Attachments

• 1465860529234-649739420.jpg
    1465860529234-649739420.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 352
Ace is bogus. The one in my hood follows people around. They ask if you want help when u notice then watching. Usually i say no and keep walking. My wife likes to ask them for a price on something without a price. Totally throws them off.

Did you think that Strap-on actually made the tools with their name on them? I was never shocked when the guy told me that the tools that I had needed for the past month were on sale. The best Ace store near me has three long isles with the little vender stocked drawers of hardware on both sides of the isles, seen things there that I never knew were available before. Stainless metric utopia too.

Scott

Our local Ace recently went thru a major renovation, it's huge now. Now includes a large gun shop, with tons of ammo. I actually appreciate the Ace buzzards that circle about you, can get lost in there...

Ha! Art! Good one!!
I live in a po-dunk mill town in washington state. The buzzards at my ace remind me of the three in the jungle book! Place is tiny.
Ingersoll rand is made in mexico now. At least when i buy harbor fright, i know im paying cheap for a equally cheap tool.

Back