Slimey Crud Run Sunday Pine Bluff, WI May 4th

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The weather is for shmidt this week but MAYBE by next Sunday.........

Not sure I will have an XS running by Sunday but will I make it there on SOMETHING if it ain't pouring rain.

I'll wear my XS John cap and black XS hoody, say hi if you see me!

get the run poop here. http://www.slimeycrudrun.com/

I can't make it this spring. I tore my acl playing basketball with my son. I went on a short ride last week and was in so much pain I wanted to cry. I will be going under the knife soon and will be ready for the fall ride. Ride safe and post some pics.

Berg that sucks, as tough as you are that must really hurt! That one year you rode what, 150 miles in a cold rain to make the crud run?

Its about 225 miles round trip. I've learned my lesson. When your son and his friends ask if you can still dunk it don't try it. Lol.

I'm going but have to ride the Aero. Life interfered and no XS650s are ready for the ride. Hope to see some of you there, I'll have on my black xs650 cap and hoody.
Pictures tonight.

thumbs up Grinder!!! Going to Pine Bluff then Leland. Big Ole black Honda shadow with as the wife calls it all the "pony show trappings"

Riding 100 miles at 45 degrees doesn't sound like too much fun on the XS so I'm taking the two wheeled lazy boy!

Wife's coming too, so yeah, the big bike and a windshield is nice even for our shorter trip.

Good turn out but only saw ONE XS650!

72xschooper.jpg

chase Buell.jpg

Buell was finished last night by a friend of mine, Saw grinder and the guy I sold my 73 to. He didn't ride it to the meet though. I'd guess about 2000 bikes? Mostly newer stuff the cool weather seemed to keep the bare bike ranks kind of thin.

Back