Slipstream Rearsets

These look identical to the ones I purchased on eBay a few months ago for $225.
They mount right up and look good. I ride on the balls of my feet so I had to space the brake side out a little to raise the lever high enough. The levers adjust for height, which is nice. The levers are shorter so there is more effort required for braking and shifting. The knurling is deep on the pegs so you will wear out your boots. There is a noticeable increase in vibration thru the foot pegs but you get used to it.

Thanks. I need a set and want a folding peg for the kicker. But most require cutting and bending the brake/shifter, which to me, looks crappy. Loaded Gun makes a nice set, but again, cutting and bending and they dont fold. More cutting and bending.

Thanks. I need a set and want a folding peg for the kicker. But most require cutting and bending the brake/shifter, which to me, looks crappy. Loaded Gun makes a nice set, but again, cutting and bending and they dont fold. More cutting and bending.
Check out this for sale thread. Saw a set of rear sets for sale. Have the linkage rod and the pegs look like they fold by their design. Also the price shipped, can't beat it.
http://www.xs650.com/threads/new-used-xs650-parts.47449/#post-478355

Back