Small electronic box in place of the starter.

What price are we looking at? Without ignition switch.

I don't think I'll be doing them with the ignition switch in them now. Since some of the hardtails are different and might get in the way of the key. $60. They will come powder coated gloss black and be supplied with all stainless steel hardware.

It’s that time of year again!!!

Starting on Friday the 25th and going through Monday the 28th. We will be having our Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale!
We are offering some KILLER deals!

Discount Code IHC20
20% off your entire order of our products. (Mid Controls, Clutch Kits, E-Box, Tail lights, exc..)

Discount Code IHC15
15% off of our services (Elephant Tappet upgrade, Transmission Polishing, Fork Shaving)

We are also for the first time offering a discount on our engine building services!
FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!
$250 off a 277 rephased short block.
$500 off a complete 700cc 277 rephased engine.
The prices have already been adjusted on the website. (they do not include shipping)

Check the Instagram and the website for more details.
Ironheartcycles on Instagram
www.ironheartcycles.com

If you are out side of the USA or Canada you can send me an email and I'll send you an invoice with the additional shipping cost.
Sales@ironheartcycles.com

Starting to come together.

Attachments

• IMG_6413.JPG
    IMG_6413.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 381
Alright trying to mount the regulator under the E-Box just isn't going to happen. Ask me how I know from testing on my bike. I don't want to sell you guys something that could potentially be harmful to your components. Mine still works but it's going to be moved.

The damage is only from rolling it on and off my lift. But you can imagine if you hit a rock or road debris, or just pulling into a parking lot with a high curb.

Attachments

• IMG_6418.JPG
    IMG_6418.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
I did just come up with an idea to keep the regulator hidden. I need to design a mount for it to test how it will sit. But it will be close enough to the E-box to run the wires in.

Hear me out and let me know that you guys think!

Mounting it next to the starter gear cover just under the chain. Yes I realize it will get dirty but they are sealed units. It will have plenty of air to stay cool and the under side of the engine never really gets too hot to worry about it over heating.

Attachments

• IMG_6414.JPG
    IMG_6414.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_6415.JPG
    IMG_6415.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_6416.JPG
    IMG_6416.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_6417.JPG
    IMG_6417.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 378
plenty of room around it if I can design the bracket to have it sit this way.

Attachments

• IMG_6419.JPG
    IMG_6419.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_6420.JPG
    IMG_6420.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_6421.JPG
    IMG_6421.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 383
id give it a shit too i suppose. i have the under motor mount on my regulator as well. . . id be open to another solution though. if you could find a way to have the mount out about a half inch it might keep it a little cooler too

Alright to everyone who has been waiting we are putting them up on the website for pre-ordering. Since we keep getting emails asking when they will be available, I also wanted to help you guys save some money so if you order today you can take advantage of our Cyber Monday sale and save 20% when you use code IHC20 at checkout.

Back