For Sale - Sold! 1975 xs650

Cafefill

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
For sale- numbers matching '75 with title- perfect for restoration. Bike is complete, and ran several years ago when I brought it home. Asking $800 firm. Bike is located near Appleton, WI. More pictures available on request.
Cafefill
P3070264.jpg

Is that the one you were talking about????
I see the snow hasn't quite melted there yet.

I'm in Eau Claire and would love that bike, but I'm not sitting on $800 bucks right now. Trying to part out my currently untitled 650 for the cash. I'll let you know if I find a money tree somewhere. Very nice bike though. Have you tried turning it over? Does it still run?

Yeah I met up with Phil yesterday and he has an awesome shop (Man I wish I had something close to that :thumbsup:), we hung out and had a couple beers and I got to check out his Stable of XS's or as he put it his Excess of XS's, all I can say is WOW :yikes: he's got some really nice restorations, and his first xs cafe is sweet, I plan on restoring this 75 as it is pretty much complete, probably get it running and repair a couple little things and ride her next year and then teardown next winter and go through it all rebuild n repaint, we'll see if I can wait LOL :wink2:.

RockingThePartyDJ:
Thanks for the kind words, and good meeting you the other day too. Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop on in. If I'm home, the "shop" is usually open, and there's a tall one in the fridge.
Cafefill

Any chance you guys will brave the cold and run down to slimy Crud Sunday? I would like to stop in and see your place too Phil. I ended up riding past your place again last week. And youse guys are always welcome to stop at Gary''s shed of ill repute.

gggGary:
I did the "Crud" for the past few years, then the calender changed and I have to work those weekends. I won't be making it this year, but we're going to Barber for the vintage weekend instead next weekend. Should be a great time- and warmer too!
Next time you're in the neighborhood, give me a call and stop out. It would be good to meet you in person, and give you the nickel tour of the shop.
Cafefill

Back