Solid Riser Bushings - By Popular Demand

This week only - I have 14 Sets of these in stock, and will be selling them for $85 Shipped :thumbsup: Thursday 4-28-11 through Thursday 5-5-11

Email me for an Invoice, if you buy them on my Blogsite, I cannot give the discount... Thanks folks!

NEW PRICING! I am now having these CNC made, so that saves alot of time and labor on my end, and I can pass the savings on to you...

Last edited:
Yep, they are just a standard o-ring, easily obtained at most hardware stores. They aren't really a wear item though, just something to provide a snug fit in poor and uneven castings...

I got a set from punkskalar, they are silly easy to install, great craftsmanship, and a pretty amazing upgrade :) . A+ product.

I got a set from punkskalar, they are silly easy to install, great craftsmanship, and a pretty amazing upgrade :) . A+ product.

Thanks! I've updated the blog with current pricing and a shopping cart now... Hope that makes it a little bit easier on you folks...

Hugh

Was thinking to make a set of Brass risers with built in riser bushings. Do you reason this would work???? Any chance you could flick me some dimensions on the bushing section.

Got my lathe running and bikes are here so I am inspired to play........If I make a mess of it I might flick the job back to you:D

If you made some brass risers with built in bushings, that would be TRICK! If you already have the lathe ready to rock, just grab a set of calipers and start making chips... Don't take this the wrong way, but I am not readily wanting to just hand out my dimensions, that would spoil all your fun...:laugh:

Last edited:
These are similar in size to the rubber ones, but not exactly.. We have plenty more in stock folks! Thanks so much for your continued support of HHB - stay tuned for new products as time goes on!

Just a bump and to mention:

These also work in XS400s. Just needed to shave down 1/8" in length.

Most likely, but I have not had or seen any complaints so far.. These are not designed to cut down on vibes, but rather make the front end more stable and have better responsiveness between the handlebars and the front wheel.. Our racers love em!

Just a bump and to mention:

These also work in XS400s. Just needed to shave down 1/8" in length.

This is good to know! I have a set on my 650 already, looks like I'll be doing the swap on the 400 as well.

Back