Solid Riser Bushings - By Popular Demand

Hugh I have a set of triumph risers that use a lightly smaller mounting bolt on my xs and was curious what the lead time and extra expense would be to get a set with a smaller hole made up.

Hugh, this is obviously another great product! This was created by the recommendations of this board. Well I want to start another recommendation. Can you build a set of risers that reduce vibration and give better handling?

Hugh, this is obviously another great product! This was created by the recommendations of this board. Well I want to start another recommendation. Can you build a set of risers that reduce vibration and give better handling?

We have 2 options for upgraded risers with less vibrations at this time. You can rephase the engine :thumbsup: or you can do your best to sync and tune up the OEM engine to get rid of vibes the best you can. Better gearing, new chain and sprockets, and a proper tune and these old bikes can be a bit "better" :laugh:

As for handling, the solid riser bushings are probably the best you'll find. I have several road race customers who love them... :thumbsup:

We have 2 options for upgraded risers with less vibrations at this time. You can rephase the engine :thumbsup: or you can do your best to sync and tune up the OEM engine to get rid of vibes the best you can. Better gearing, new chain and sprockets, and a proper tune and these old bikes can be a bit "better" :laugh:

As for handling, the solid riser bushings are probably the best you'll find. I have several road race customers who love them... :thumbsup:

I understand what your saying! But I cruise on this, not road race. I can see how it accommodates that. But my rubbers are in decent shape and using your risers will give me more vibration. Lol I guess I,m used to my Harley with no vibration. Thanks for the response Hugh, I like your work!

Plenty more of these in stock - make a great upgrade to your wobbly front end :)

Thanks so much for your support this year folks - I have the best customers in the world -

Hugh

We sold out of these for a while, but they are BACK IN STOCK and ready to go - and in some fresh new packaging I think you folks will dig... Thanks so much for the support

Hugh

In stock at Lowbrow Customs, Hugh's HandBuilt, TC Bros, and Pandemonium Customs

thumb_2917_hughs-handbuilt-xs650-riser-bushings_1.jpg

I can't find the Solid Riser Bushings on the Hugh site are you still selling these? If so I'd like to buy a set. Never mind I found them and ordered a set thank you.
Thanks
Jack

Last edited:
Thank you. I did go back and look again and found them, ordered a set and I'm good to go. Thank you for your help.
Jack
PS this is an awesome site and Hugh is impressive. Wow

Your a champ in my book. I just wish you still did the complete overhaul of 650 motors. I would trust you before anyone else. Thank you for your help.
Jack
PS I really like my new fork brace. Again Hughs comes threw.

Back