1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Someones rear frame loop from standard frame

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by CoastsideXS650, Jul 10, 2019.

1. CoastsideXS650

CoastsideXS650 Princeton Motor Works

I am looking for someones rear frame loop from a standard. Ideally something that someone cutoff from a hardtail project.

I have a '76 that someone cut the frame just behind the shocks and I want to make it back to the stock loop.

2. I think I have one I'll go take a pic

3. heres a pic or 2 xs650 tail 001.jpg

Attached Files:

4. CoastsideXS650

Can you cut the section down a little bit. Should fit in a smaller box and be cheaper and easier to ship.

Would that work for you? attached a photo explaining the chop.

xs650 tail 001 (2).jpg

5. If it doesn’t work out, let me know. I have a 75 loop.

6. CoastsideXS650

I have yet to hear back from Dirty Dog. if he does not get back after the weekend you may be the one Hogtyed

7. yea I can cut it down sorry the late reply I was out riding all weekend. make me an offer not sure wht shipping would be but send me you zip code and I can see

8. CoastsideXS650

I was hoping to snag someone’s loop that was destined for the garbage dump for the price of shipping. I am in San Francisco (94103). It might fit in a flat rate box from usps.

9. Bewarethemoon

Bewarethemoon XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

I have one of a ‘79 Special, it looks exactly like your annotated photo, only problem is I’m in the UK . I wouldn’t think shipping would be too expensive, if you want it it’s yours. I don’t want anything for it.