Speedo Tach gauge rubber

nj1639

Paleo-simplistic
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Doing some indicator light fabbing into the gauges, I needed a good metal bezel to replace one that had a dent. Searching through my parts and pieces I had one with a cracked glass face but good bezel so I broke it down. There's a rubber weather strip that holds the glass in the bezel that is a good replacement for those squished or otherwise damaged rubber weather strips that go between the gauge and the bucket. Something to keep in mind for the cheap but adventurous.....lol

That's a great link!
Yes, the rubber that the glass mounts into. I placed it bevel side up, flat side down and the width of the band is perfect once tightened down.

Not sure how that weatherstripping would go on the second link, it might be too wide or tall and then to glue the ends. Might be fine, would need some on hand to check.

That's a great link!
Yes, the rubber that the glass mounts into. I placed it bevel side up, flat side down and the width of the band is perfect once tightened down.

Not sure how that weatherstripping would go on the second link, it might be too wide or tall and then to glue the ends. Might be fine, would need some on hand to check.

Ah, I misunderstood, the stuff I mentioned needs to be trimmed to work.

Back