SPRING has sprung !

motormike

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
XS P Patrol.jpg Spring is in the air.. so is brisk chilly mornings.. but it quickly becomes warmer. Had our first 70 degree day since last year. So I started to kick the stablemates from their winter slumber. The 75' XsP... fired up straight away and only has about 50 miles on the engine after completion of the project. Tomorrow weather clowns are harking " 80 degrees ".... think I'll add a few more miles. Next week... kick a couple more into.... .spring. :)

View attachment 188195 Spring is in the air.. so is brisk chilly mornings.. but it quickly becomes warmer. Had our first 70 degree day since last year. So I started to kick the stablemates from their winter slumber. The 75' XsP... fired up straight away and only has about 50 miles on the engine after completion of the project. Tomorrow weather clowns are harking " 80 degrees ".... think I'll add a few more miles. Next week... kick a couple more into.... .spring. :)
Yesterday not so much but your right the next few days it's going to get nice out
Goodbye Minnesnota winter at least for now

Back