Sprocket Gearing

I wanted a foot clutch but also wanted the option of an easier way to get going starting from 1st gear....mostly on hills. So they both run the clutch.

I may get rid of the foot clutch though. It’s cool, but it seems kind of stupid to have since my hand still needs to go to the shifter to shift gears anyways. Running a foot clutch that doesn’t stay engaged until you shift is definitely a “novelty” modification.

Interesting jockey shift.
What's the purpose of the hand lever?

Suicide and hand clutch?

Yup, it’s a death trap. Lol It took some getting use to having my right hand up on the throttle of 15” ape hangers while having my left hand on the shifter and then getting going from a stop. Once you get going though it’s a ton of fun to ride.

39E3FC9B-D826-4FB7-8C32-372740CBFF82.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the 200mm tire when I still had the chrome 12” apes on it.

I got a lot of detail brushing-up that I plan on doing yet. I’m going to drill a lot more holes for effect throughout the bike and touch up a lot of rough stuff because everything I’ve done so far was really only to get the bike on the road to test it out. The frame is going to be black and I plan on painting the tank and fender an old school metal flake deep blue. The headers are getting painted black for protection and then wrapped with titanium colored header wrap. The headers are getting short chrome turn-down tips that will stick out past the wrap that I have to weld on yet. With the black frame, deep blue flake tank/fender, titanium colored wrap, brown solo seat, and chrome trim...I think it’s going to look real nice.

Back